Storing your personal data
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this page regularly. Last updated: January 2016.
Information we collect
We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office in the UK . In running and maintaining our website and in providing our services we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means eg via email.
- Information provided voluntarily by you.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
Your information will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be shared with any other group of companies for marketing purposes.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using cookies. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the UK and the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (UK) you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £20 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.